LEMKE's LED320 is a high brightness single white light LED-Light Source for Minimally Invasive Medicine. It's lumen output surpasses 180 W Xenon-Light Sources. Due to its extremely long life expectancy (up to 10 years) the cost intensive bulb replacements as known from Xenon-Light Sources are no longer necessary.
The LED320 exceeds the light output of 180 W Xenon-Light Sources without emitting UV or IR light. This leads to less heat transmission to the endoscope and reduces the risk of burning tissue. Additional advantages of the LED320 are the uniformly distributed illumination and the bright and more homogeneous light spot.
The LED320 is instantly ready for use as no warm up or cool down is necessary. The multi light cable socket enables the use of light cables from different manufacturers.
LEMKE's LED320 has not only reduced the need for service while increasing performance, additionally it also contributes to saving the environment as no Lead (Pb) or Mercury (Hg) is used.
Ease of Use
- Multi light cable socket enables use of light cables from different manufacturers (Storz, Wolf, ACMI, Olympus)
- Single-handed exchange of light cable
LED vs. Xenon
- LED light spot is brighter and more homogeneous than Xenon
- Brighter and whiter light; optimized for CCD and CMOS sensors
- Uniformly distributed illumination
- Reduced heat transmission to the endoscope due to the elimination of UV and IR light
+49 30 39981-550